Benefits of Greenwell Water Saving Product
Want to learn more? Watch this video nowDid you see Greenwell on Today Tonight on If you missed Paul Makin's story you can watch it online here
- Greenwell is a genuine water saving product.
- Provides a simple, quick and inexpensive method to apply deep watering to plants. In hot dry weather deep effective watering is so very, very important.
- Saves watering time.
- Greatly reduces the wastage of our water reserves by providing you with an extremely efficient, but very simple method of watering your plants in a manner which is friendly to the environment; whilst promoting healthier plants.
- Concentrates water, mulch and fertiliser where it is most needed, close to the plant base.
- Stops the scatter of mulch and fertiliser all over the garden by wind, rain or birds -- particularly blackbirds.
- Is easily installed and repositioned. Can be very easily moved from tree to tree.
- Is unique because the Greenwell tree-protecting circle is easily opened and closed, so it can be placed around a tree at the time of planting or around a tree that was planted some time ago. A very versatile product.
- Eliminates water run-off; therefore is great for sloping ground, non-wetting soils, etc. In almost all gardens, situations are common where water tends to run away from a plant base. Greenwell completely solves this problem and therefore makes watering very much easier.
- Concentrates up to 26 litres (regular size) and 50 litres (large size) of water around a plant base ensuring all the water applied is made available to the tree roots.
- Keeps lawn or grass away from tree trunk; therefore is great for lawns.
- Is very tidy in appearance. Local Councils comment on its neat, professional appearance.
- Maintains a constant and totally efficient bowl integrity around tree trunk.
- Guards against ponding and resulting trunk rot problems because of constant and efficient bowl integrity. Earthen bowls break down - Greenwell is permanent.
- Guards against damage caused by Whipper Snippers.